LifeLong Golf is committed to providing career pathways and solutions for up-and-coming PGA & LPGA professionals. We offer opportunities for women already in the industry as well as those considering a career in golf.
Are you ready to be connected to other women professionals across the country? LifeLong Golf is invested in your success and has created opportunities and resources that will help you build a career you love. Our LifeLong Golf professionals are ready to support you. Our network includes Directors of Golf, Directors of Instruction, Top 100 Club Fitters, top merchandisers, collegiate coaches and more.
There is no cost to be a part of LifeLong Golf Career Design. We do, however, have a rigorous selection process. Our goal is to connect highly motivated and dedicated women professionals driven to grow the game and our industry.
Internship experiences include:
- Intern through a hands-on teaching experience at LifeLong Golf events (clinic or golf school)–Paid positions available
Mentorship experiences include:
- Shadow/observe award-winning PGA/LPGA LifeLong Golf teaching professionals as they teach private and group lessons/schools–A great educational and networking experience!
- LifeLong Golf retreats and networking with other LifeLong Golf affiliated interns/teachers
- Introductions to collegiate coaches, industry leading head golf professionals, merchandisers and teaching professionals
- Webinars and Q&As featuring top teachers and club professionals around the country
- Quarterly LifeLong Golf Education Guide featuring current technology, literature and teaching/coaching programs that will add to your coaching tool box and help you elevate your career
Who should apply for LifeLong Golf Career Design:
- Collegiate Players
- Mini-Tour, Symetra Tour & LPGA Tour Players
- PGA & LPGA apprentices and professionals
- PGM Students
- High School players considering a career in golf