Create LifeLong memories, relationships and golf skills. Connect with your golf community, sponsors, clients, and VIPs. Engage with new and current audiences through a fresh, fun and interactive event!
LifeLong Golf specializes in custom group instruction for tournaments, corporate outings, ladies invitationals and business outings of all sizes. Our golf clinics and schools can broaden the scope of a current event or be a stand-alone event that becomes one of your most valuable networking tools. Let our LifeLong Golf team help you find ways to spotlight your mission by creating a tailored experience.
Group instruction can be tailored for:
- Beginner golfers, including those who have never played before
- Recreational golfers and golf enthusiasts
- Competitive golfers
- Men’s only, women’s only or mixed group experiences
Connecting Your Cause, Your Business, Your Mission to LifeLong Golfers…
LifeLong Golf has helped countless charity and corporate tournaments elevate their experiences and strengthen their partnerships with sponsors, vendors and participants. LifeLong Golf can help you create memorable tournaments that connect your business, organization, or charity to every type of golfer in your community. It’s time–take a routine event and make it fresh and inspiring!
Infuse the spirit of LifeLong Golf into your next outing…
Let our LifeLong Golf staff help you with over 25 years of tournament operations and productions experience that includes:
- Helping local and regional charities raise over $18 million dollars
- Securing and organizing LPGA Tour, Legends Tour, Symetra Tour, PGA Tour, Champions Tour and World Long Drive champions to enhance your next PRO-AM
- Creating custom teaching events within your golf outings featuring the top PGA and LPGA Teaching Professionals in the country
- Evaluating, preparing and executing event contracts with clubs, vendors, and sponsors
- Organizing and streamlining volunteer boards and tournament committees allowing you to operate effectively within an efficient budget on a manageable timeline
Charity & corporate group event platforms include:
- Demonstrations and exhibitions performed by top teaching & playing professionals
- Fundamental skill clinics on the range and on the course
- Motivational speaking and life coaching by top teaching and playing professionals
- Team building exercises, games and competitions
Want to discover how LifeLong Golf can help your next tournament?
Please contact Jennifer Hudson at: firstname.lastname@example.org. We would be thrilled to share more details about previous LifeLong Golf events and explore how we can help make yours a LifeLong success.